LET'S HANGOUT FUN COFFEE CARD

Hi Dear all,Kindly find below a blog port for a card I created using many of the products on ScrapbookPal website. I also left a link to youtube video of making it. I included all the supplies I used  with their SKU codes and even inserted hyperlink for all the products in the card instructions. Thank you everyone so much for giving me this opportunity to share my work :)My name is Nina CraftinaMy email address is nanabest@gmail.com The BLOG POST  LET'S HANGOUT FUN COFFEE CARD - Valentine Hello crafty friends, Nina here with a new adorable project for the season. Here is a sweet way asking your Valentine for coffee with a cute card.  Picture 1 (attached) This card is all diecuts no stamping except for the sentiment. So Die cut sets I used for the mug and its tiny pieces are from Lawn Fawn Stitched Mug Frame Set and Lawn Fawn Outside Stitched Mug Set. I attached the mug on a raspberry patterned background that I had for so long and it is just a perfect match with the Kraft Cardstock I used for the mug. I raised it with foam tape. And used Nuvo Adhesive glue to attach all the other pieces around the mug.  I stamped the sentiment from MFT Boo Crew Stamp Set, I just stamped part of it that says "Let's hangout for" on a white cardstock strip and attached it just beneath the mug. I diecut the letters for the word coffee twice and glued each letter to its corresponding one to give them some dimension. I used Lawn Fawn Oliver's Stitched ABC Die Set to cut the letters. Inert Picture 2 (Attached) I glued the letters at the bottom of the card so the whole sentiment will say "Let's hangout for Coffee", and attached the whole panel on white cardstock and then to a raspberry cardstock to give it a more layered look and pop of color. Insert Picture 1 (attached) I hope you enjoyed this fun card, here is a step by step video for creating it, hope you enjoy it! Youtube video link:Let's Hangout For Coffee Fun Card and here is a link to my youtube channel,  Don't forget to subscribe!https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSbkygYkuN4fpNDjrgUWcag SUPPLIES: Lawn Fawn outside Stitched Mug Die Set LF2444 Lawn Fawn Stitched Mug Frame Die Set  LF2445 Nuvo Adhesive 200n MFT Boo Crew Stamp Set CS-498 Lawn Fawn Oliver's Stitched ABC Die Set LF2261 TAGS: Lawn Fawn, slimline card, card making, stamps, die cutting, valentine  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polar Express Christmas Train

IT'S MY FRIEND ADORABLE SLIMLINE CARD

Hello Deer Snow Scene Card - Lawn Fawn Stitched Letters